January 7, 2021
The Emerging Community/Public Health Nursing Education Landscape in 2021
A Zoom Discussion Hosted by the Association of Community Health Nursing Educators
Join the ACHNE Education Committee in an open discussion of The Emerging Community/Public Health Nursing Education Landscape in 2021.
- Thanks to COVID- What lessons have you learned that you will carry on in teaching?
- What worked well this fall with your teaching didactic or clinical?
- What changes will you make in your teaching this spring?
- What areas/topics do you need ideas for how to teach this spring?
- Quality of Life for Faculty: How do we support students and support each other?
This is an open forum not limited to ACHNE members. Please feel free to share with your colleagues!